How to Find a Job in Netherlands
based on 1 reviews
The Netherlands ranks in the top 10 list of best countries to live in globally. The low pollution levels, convenient cost of living, and high safety index are just a few of the things that make this country a desired location to live in. On top of that, you only have to pay tax on 70% of your gross salary as an expat, therefore it comes naturally for people to want to immigrate to Netherlands and find a job here.
Finding a job is usually the first step you need to take in order to relocate and the process may be difficult, however, the list below will help you find the perfect workplace quicker and with much less effort.
- De Nationale Vacaturebank
- Good Company
- European Employment Services
- Nederland Vacature
- Independent Recruiters
- Adams Multilingual Recruitment
- Agile Recruitment
- Together abroad
Tips to get a job in Netherlands
1. Have a well-written CV
2. Have a cover letter – it will make you stand out
3. Socialize, build connections and have friends recommend you
4. Be active on LinkedIn
5. Visit the company locations and hand out your CV
6. Look for job listings in local newspapers
7. Make sure your employer is a recognized sponsor if you want to apply for a residence permit. You can check here: https://ind.nl/en/public-register-recognised-sponsors.